1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 tablespoon Bacon Glaze
or Ham Glaze
1/2 cup sour cream
3/4 cup milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 bananas, optional
1. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and Bacon or Ham Glaze.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the sour cream, milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. If time allows, let the batter rest for 30 minutes.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Ladle the batter into the pan, spacing pancakes 2 inches apart.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until small bubbles appear in the pancakes, the flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the underside is golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Serve warm with maple syrup.
To serve with brûléed bananas, cut 2 bananas into 1 inch pieces and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Use a kitchen torch and brûlée or burn the sugar. Flip bananas over repeat on the opposite side.