1. Line a rimmed cookie sheet or roasting pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
2. Preheat broiler to high.
3. Add the Toasted Sesame Ginger to a shallow bowl and dredge the salmon covering the filet on all sides except for the skin.
4. Place the seasoned filets on the prepared pan skin side up. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and peel off the skin. Season and flip over each portion of fish.
5. Reduce the oven to 350ºF.
6. Return fish to the oven and roast for 9-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 132ºF.