4 teaspoons No Salt Lemon Pepper Seasoning
12 sheets (9 x 14 inches) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
4 skinless salmon filets (4-6 ounces each), about 1 1/2 inches thick
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Lay one sheet of phyllo on cutting board vertically facing you. Lightly brush with melted butter.
3. Place second sheet of phyllo over first. Brush with melted butter. Repeat with a third layer.
4. Sprinkle each salmon filet with 1 teaspoon No Salt Lemon Pepper.
5. Place the salmon fillet onto the middle of the buttered phyllo stack.
6. Fold one long side of the phyllo dough toward the center of the salmon, butter the fold. Now fold the short sides onto the center of the salmon, again brushing folded sides with butter. Finally fold the remaining long side onto the top of the salmn and the short sides.
7. Place salmon seam-side down on the prepared pan. Repeat with remaining salmon fillets.
8. Brush the tops with the remaining butter. Slice the top of each bundle lengthwise to allow steam to escape while cooking.
9. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown and salmon is cooked through (internal temperature should reach 125°F).