2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, optional
2 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Ginger or Poké Bowl Seasoning
2 cups rice, cooked
12 ounces sashimi grade fish, tuna or salmon
1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
2 scallions, diced
1/2 cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
Additional optional ingredients: mango, jalapeno slices, edamame, carrots, chopped nuts, seaweed salad, pickled ginger, pickled red onions, sriracha, fried wontons and anything you can dream up
1. Cut the lime in half. Juice one half and slice the remaining in wedges.
2. Make the marinade: In a mixing bowl combine the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil (if using) and 1 tablespoon of the Toasted Sesame Ginger. Stir to combine.
3. Cut your fish into 1/2 pinch pieces and toss into the marinade. Set aside.
4. Divide the rice between two serving bowls. Arrange the avocado, cucumber and any other topping around the edges. Add the fish to the center of the bowls.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Ginger and scallions. Serve immediately.