6 large hard-boiled eggs, shells removed
2 tablespoons Smoky Paprika Chipotle Seasoning
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
3 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellman's)
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1. Place raw eggs into a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and rest for 12 minutes.
2. Transfer eggs to an ice bath to cool, about 2-4 minutes.
3. Crack the egg shells and carefully peel. rinse under cool water. Gently dry with paper towels.
4. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
5. Add the Smoky Paprika Chipotle, vinegar, and mayonnaise to the yolks. Mash with the back of a fork until fully mixed.
5. Add the filling to a zip-top bag. Cut one of the corners and pipe the mixture into the egg white shells.
6. Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.