1 package puff pastry, thawed
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon Tuscan Seasoning
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated, divided
30 bacon slices, opt for the thinest bacon you can find
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray the rack with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. Open one sheet of puff pastry on a cutting board. Brush the surface lightly with the beaten egg. Sprinkle the entire surface with 1/2 tablespoon of Tuscan seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheese. Using the palms of your hands, gently press the Tuscan and cheese into the puff pastry.
3. Cut the puff pastry into 15 strips about 1/2-inch-wide. Lay a piece of bacon on top of each strip. Twist the bacon and pastry together. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Repeat step 3 with the second sheet of puff pastry.
5. Sprinkle each bacon stick with brown sugar.
6. Bake for 20 -25 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp and the pastry if golden brown. Cool and serve at room temperature. Store in an airtight container.