3 tablespoons Garlic + Parm seasoning
½ cup (1 stick) softened butter
½ pound pasta, I prefer thin spaghetti
2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ cup dry white wine
Juice of 1 lemon
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup fresh parsley, rough chopped
1. Combine Garlic + Parm seasoning and butter. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
3. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium heat add half of the Garlic + Parm - butter mixture. Once melted add in shrimp. Sauté until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove shrimp from the pan and keep warm.
5. Pour in the wine and lemon juice to the pan, bring to a simmer. Add in the pasta, and pasta water by ¼ cup increments until you have your preferred sauciness.
6. Top the pasta with shrimp, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Serve immediately.