2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound ground beef
½ pound ground pork
3 tablespoons Pizza Seasoning
1 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 - 28oz cans crushed tomatoes
8 lasagna noodles, uncooked, broken into pieces
¾ cup whole milk ricotta cheese
½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated, divided
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the onion and sauté for 3 minutes or until onions are soft. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Add the ground beef, pork and Pizza Seasoning. Cook until the meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and noodles. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cook covered for 25 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
4. Remove from the heat. Stir in half of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
5. Add spoonfuls of ricotta cheese, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses on top.
6. Cover for 5 minutes or until cheeses melted. Serve warm.