4 tablespoons Herbes de Provence Seasoning
2 1/2 pounds potatoes, new red potatoes or red bliss
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Leave the skins on the potatoes. If the potatoes are small, cut them in half and then in half again to form wedges (3/4” to 1” thick). To make similar wedges with larger potatoes, cut the potatoes in half then cut each half into three or four wedges.
3. In a bowl or a zip top bag, combine the Herbes de Provence, potatoes, and olive oil.
4. Place the potatoes, cut side down, on a jelly roll pan or rimmed baking sheet. Cover the pan tightly with foil and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the foil. Roast for 15 minutes.
6. Turn wedges over to brown the other side and roast for a final 15 minutes. Serve hot. Season to taste with salt and pepper.