2 tablespoons Curry Seasoning
1 butternut squash half, peeled, seeded
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the squash and brush with olive oil, and season with Curry Seasoning, salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from oven. When cool enough to handle, lay a wooden spoon alongside squash. Cut through squash stopping when knife touches the spoon handle, into 1/8 inch slices from one end to the other. Return to oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and brush with 1/2 of melted butter, gently pushing layers apart if they need a nudge. Return to the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Repeat step 4.
6. Gently transfer to serving platter. Serve warm.