3 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
3 cups granulated sugar
6 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons Orange Cinnamon Turmeric Tea
3 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment or with a handheld mixer, cream the butter and cream cheese for 4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3. Add the sugar. Beat for 4 minutes, until the mixture is light, pale and creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla, salt and Orange Cinnamon Turmeric Tea. Mix well.
5. Gently fold in the flour, stirring until there are no streaks of flour present. Pour into prepared pan, ensuring it is evenly distributed. Sharply tap the pan once on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden skewer comes out clean. Rest on a cooling rack for 30 minutes, then gently remove the cake from pan. Cool completely before cutting.