1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
4 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
4 tablespoons Curry Seasoning
1 cup brown rice, cooked
2 limes, 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
1 inch fresh ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
1 -15oz can chickpeas, rinsed, drained, patted dry
1- 13.5 oz can of coconut milk
10 oz. baby spinach
4 radishes, thinly sliced
4 scallions, thinly sliced
1 cup cashews
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of Curry and salt and pepper to taste on the prepared pan. Roast for 20 minutes, tossing half way through.
3. In a small bowl combine 1/2 of the lime juice with the sliced jalapeño pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. When oil is hot add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the chickpeas, coconut milk and the remaining 3 tablespoons of Curry. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently until brown and fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in remaining lime juice. Transfer to a bowl, set aside.
6. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil. Stir in the spinach and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until slightly wilted, about 1- 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
7. To assemble divide the rice, cauliflower, chickpeas, and spinach in 4 bowls. Top with jalapeños, radishes, scallions, cashews, and lime wedges. Serve warm.