7 Seed Crust Yeast Rolls
2 tablespoons 7 Seed Crust
3 tablespoons honey
1 cup warm water - at 80ºF
1 - 1/4oz envelope dry active yeast
2 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1. In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the honey, water and yeast. Let rest until the mixture bubbles and becomes frothy, about 5 minutes.
2. Add in the butter, egg, salt, and flour. Mix on low until well combined and then knead until there are no streaks of flour present. Then on medium speed, knead the dough for 5 minutes.
3. Place the dough into a well greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap. Let rest in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
4. Grease a 8 or 9 inch cake pan. Set aside.
5. Divide the dough into 8 balls.
6. Add the 7 Seed Crust to a small bowl. Dredge each ball of dough into the seed mixture. Arrange the dough in the prepared pan. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow to rise again in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.