4 tablespoons Garlic Onion Blend
4 pork chops, about 1 inch thick
1. Heat your grill or grill pan to medium-high.
2. Rub the Garlic Onion Blend on all sides of the chops.
3. Place the pork chop on the heated grill.
4. Cook the chops 4-5 minutes per side - they will be somewhat firm to the touch. If you use an instant-read thermometer, insert it horizontally into the center of a chop and cook until the temperature registers 140-145º.
5. Take the pork off the grill, cover with foil and rest for 10 minute before serving.