3 tablespoons Herbes de Provence Seasoning, divided
1 1/4 cups panko
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup white wine
1 pound boneless skinless chicken cutlets or thinly sliced breasts
1 package of 12 soft pull apart dinner rolls
1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
12 slices Swiss or provolone cheese
8 slices ham
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a shallow bowl combine 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence, panko, and Parmesan cheese.
3. In a second shallow bowl combine the mustard and wine.
4. Dip the chicken into the mustard mixture. Then press both sides into the panko mixture. Arrange on one of the prepared pans. Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine butter and remaining tablespoon of Herbes de Provence.
6. Slice rolls in half horizontally and place the bottom half on the second pan. Brush with half of the seasoned butter, then layer 6 slices of cheese, followed by the ham, and chicken. Top the chicken with the remaining cheese. Replace roll tops. Brush the top of the rolls with the remaining seasoned butter.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown and the cheese has melted. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.