4 lbs chicken breasts or thighs
5 teaspoons Adobo Oro, divided
1 bunch cilantro
3 cloves garlic
1 jalapeño, rough chopped
4 scallions, rough chopped
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
½ cup olive oil
1. Combine the chicken, juice of 2 lemons, and 4 teaspoons Adobo Oro. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, and up to 4 hours.
2. Meanwhile prepare the chimichurri. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade or blender combine all the juice and zest of 1 lemon, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, scallions, vinegar, olive oil, and remaining teaspoon Adobo Oro. Blend until you reach desired consistency. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Let chicken come to temperature at least 30 minutes before cooking. Drain and discard marinade. Use a paper towel and pat dry chicken to remove excess moisture.
4. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
5. Place the chicken skin side down on the grill and immediately turn down grill to medium. Cook for 8 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Chicken is done when internal temperature reaches 160ºF in the breast, and 170ºF in the thighs. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the chimichurri sauce.