One-Pot Chicken Chow Mein
4 teaspoons Sesame Teriyaki Seasoning
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 lime, 1/2 juiced and 1/2 cut into wedges
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
2 teaspoons sugar
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 onion, diced
3 carrots, diced
3 cups green cabbage, shredded
2 packages ramen (discard seasoning packets)
2 cups chicken stock
1 bunch scallions, diced
1 cup cilantro, chopped
1. In a bowl or zip-top bag add the Sesame Teriyaki seasoning, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, and chicken. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
2. In a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat add the chicken and 1/2 of the marinade, reserving the remainder. Sauté the chicken for 6-8 minutes or until internal temperate reaches 165ºF. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
3. In the same pan over medium-high heat, add the remaining marinade, onions, carrots and cabbage. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until onions are translucent.
4. Add in the ramen noodles and stock. Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until ramen is just tender.
5. Break up the ramen with a spoon. Stir in the chicken and juices to the ramen. Cook for 5 minutes allowing the chicken to warm. Serve with scallions, cilantro and lime wedges.