8 ears of corn, shucked
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's)
1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
4 teaspoons Smoky Paprika Chipotle Seasoning or Mexican Street Corn Seasoning
1 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
3/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Brush each ear of corn with vegetable oil.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and Smoky Paprika Chipotle or Mexican Street Corn Seasoning.
4. In a shallow bowl (I prefer pie plate) combine the cheese and cilantro.
5. Place the corn on the grill and cook, turning every 3 minutes until charred, about 9-11 minutes.
5. Remove corn from the grill and brush each ear with mayo-sour cream mixture. Then roll each ear in the cheese and cilantro mixture. Serve warm with lime wedge.