2 cups long grain white rice
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Mango Turmeric Tea
3 tablespoons canola or coconut oil, divided
2 eggs, lightly beaten
4 shallots, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons Sriracha
1 1/2 cup mango, chopped
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
1 lime, cut into wedges
Optional 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, toasted
1. Bring 4 quarts of water to boil. Stir in the rice, salt, and Mango Turmeric Tea. Boil for 9 minutes. Drain. Cover and steam for 10 minutes. Transfer rice in a rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour to cool. Rice can be made 1 day ahead.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil and the eggs. Scramble to your desired doneness, stirring constantly. Transfer to a plate.
3. In the same skillet add the remaining oil and shallots. Sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
4. Stir in the chilled rice, soy sauce and Sriracha. Cook for 5 minutes. Then add in the mango and cook for 4 minutes. Stir back in egg.
5. Top with cilantro, scallions, a lime wedge, and if using toasted coconut. Serve warm.