1 box (2 sheet) puff pastry, thawed
1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence Seasoning
8 slices black forest ham
8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
2. On a well floured board, roll out each puff pastry sheet to measure 12x16 inches. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Herbes de Provence on each square. Top with a piece of ham, and cheese. Fold 1 corner to middle. Dip a pastry brush or your finger in water and paint the folded corner with water. Pull opposing corners to the middle and press to seal. Repeat for remaining turnovers.
4. At this point the turnovers can be individually wrapped and frozen to be baked at another time. Thaw and bake as recipe follows.
5. Bake for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes and serve warm.