8 oz. cream cheese, well softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded, divided
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
1 teaspoon Garlic, Roasted (granulated)
1 - 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
6 oz frozen spinach, thawed
Cracked black pepper to taste
Dipping Suggestions: tortilla, bagel and/or pita chips, toasted baguette slices, crudités
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, 2/3 cup Parmesan, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and Roasted Garlic.
3. For both the artichokes and spinach. Lay in a kitchen towel, twist to squeeze out residual water. Nobody wants watery dip!
4. Stir in artichokes and spinach into the cheese mixture. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan. Cover with remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or room temperature.